Cleaning and Restoring a Badly Corroded PSU

Rob Jarratt robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Wed Oct 25 16:15:35 CDT 2017

Thanks for the suggestions. I will have to desolder the heatsinks from the board though, and then I can try a good clean up as suggested. I know about those RIFAs, the H7878 had one but it seemed still OK and this one looks to be in good condition, do they show signs of cracking before they go?

Regards

Rob