Playing with HP2640B

Mattis Lind mattislind at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 11:03:24 CST 2017

> is there a  dif  between  40 a  and  40 b   with the firmware/loader/etc?
> Ed#

I assume there are a difference. The document linked to below at least tell
that the original A had a completely different set of ROM chips whilst rev
date "April 76" only had the first ROM different. The three others were the
same.

http://bitsavers.trailing-edge.com/pdf/hp/terminal/HP_262x_264x_roms.pdf