WTB: HP-85 16k RAM Module and HPIB Floppy Drive

Paul Berger phb.hfx at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 19:58:56 CST 2017

If your old IBM PC IEEE 488 card is one that is compatible with HPDrive
http://hp9845.net/9845/projects/hpdrive/ you can use it to emulate a
wide variety of HPIB storage several of which are compatible with the 80
series machines.  I am using the Linux version on a Pentium II based
industrial computer with ISA National Instruments cards and it out
performs a real 9135C by quite a bit.

Paul.