looking at buying a pocket PC / PDA

drlegendre . drlegendre at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 12:57:12 CDT 2017

Hey, TRS-80 M100 rocks! I've got several, and they all work perfectly to
this day. Built by Kyocera, who isn't known for making junk..

The 30+ hr. battery life alone is enough to earn them a high rating, and
they have a built-in terminal program. I've used them to control headless
Linux boxes several times via serial port. I believe they do 9600 or
possibly 19200.

If anyone is still in want of a PDA, I have a very nice Palm IIIxe w/
cradle that should have a decent home. It's already had the ROM flashed to
the newest supported version. Prefer trade for C-64 stuff.