RL02 to image file

Glen Slick glen.slick at gmail.com
Wed May 31 12:48:05 CDT 2017

On Wed, May 31, 2017 at 10:28 AM, JCWelch via cctech
<cctech at classiccmp.org> wrote:
> Hello,
> Does anyone have a setup to image RL02 packs to a pc file that can be mounted with simh?  I have a couple of dozen I would like transferred because I am downsizing.  I have a bunch of gear I can trade, also rum and/or dollars.   Hopefully you are close to Houston.

What do you have for working systems and drives? I did this once a
while back with several RL02 packs using a PDP-11/73 system that I set
up with an RL02 controller and drive. I installed 2.11BSD on the
system and used dd to dump the RL02 packs to disk images, then used
FTP to get the images off the 11/73 system to a PC.

If I was local to your area I'd be willing to give you a hand, but I'm
in the Seattle area.