What is this bus?

jim stephens jwsmail at jwsss.com
Sun May 28 22:28:15 CDT 2017

On 5/28/2017 8:12 PM, Mike Stein via cctalk wrote:
> Sorry about that; not used to Google Photos replacing Picasa. Try this:
>
> https://goo.gl/photos/oJ9kFzh5tHwraAf69

So no info on the brown box with the open frame supply?  I don't see how
that assembly was done, since there does not appear to be room between
the back panel (power) and the power supply to place the board.

or if it is a perspective issue with the photo, the boards that would
fit in there would be 6" x 4" in size, I'd guess.

Appears to be heavier traces down one side, for power, I'm guessing.

The Pascal Microengine had a black and brushed aluminum package, so
isn't consistent with this being a backplane for that.  But there were a
number of those sold around w/o enclosures.

Most of the options for the Microengine came out on connectors on the
back of the box, IIRC.

Thanks
Jim