Kryoflux or Catweasle

Torfinn Ingolfsen tingox at gmail.com
Wed May 24 03:59:36 CDT 2017

On Wed, May 24, 2017 at 8:30 AM, Chuck Guzis via cctalk
<cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

> In point of advancing technology, one can purchase a STM32F4 development
> board with USB, UART, microSD, battery-backed RTC and oodles of timers
> and I/Os as well as a TFT interface for less than $12 shipped.  Almost
> all I/Os are 5V tolerant--and can be configured as open-drain if
> desired.  192KB of fast SRAM and a CPU running at about 168MHz.
> Perfectly capable of doing sampling of floppy output.

Some of us just want a working solution. So, any links for hardware,
software and an assembly description?

A Kryoflux would work, but since the software they provide isn't open
source, I can't compile it to work on the platform I use.
--
Regards,
Torfinn Ingolfsen