BBS software for the PDP 11

Bill Gunshannon bill.gunshannon at hotmail.com
Thu May 18 06:49:28 CDT 2017

Well, that would depend on the OS in use.  There are BBS programs for Unix.
I used one that came from one of the sources newsgroups decades ago and it
worked really well (I never tried on a PDP-11 but there was nothing in it that
would preclude this.  I did it on a SYS III Xenix clone).  BSD 2.11 should run
fine on a 34 or 23 and there is always Ultrix-11 which I have certainly run on
the 23.

bill