Beautifully-posed photos of various kinds of retro kit

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Fri May 5 06:43:41 CDT 2017

On 3 May 2017 at 21:03,  <COURYHOUSE at aol.com> wrote:
>  great to see things  displayed in a  'setting'  rather than just
> computers on shelves!

:-)

I was just relaying the link -- it's not my work. I sold or gave away
most of my Macs before I switched countries 3y ago, and the rest of my
vintage kit is in boxes in storage.

Except for the pocket-sized devices. I have room for a good few of
them. So I am now restricting my collecting mostly to such things:

* Psion Organizer II LZ, 3C, 5MX, Netbook
* Palm III and V
* Cambridge Z88
* Amstrad NC100
* HP OmniGo

I have an iBook G4 in bits -- it needs a new reed switch, but I lost
my replacement. I want to sell it and get a Pismo Powerbook so I can
run Classic MacOS on it. Then I will probably sell the G3s too; most
are already gone. I have 2 classic mono Macs -- one of them has to go,
and both the G5s.

I have a Thinkpad Butterfly that needs repair, and an ancient 386SX
and a 386 desktop. Not sure why, for the latter. ;-)

And the '80s classics, an Atari ST, Amiga, QL and Archimedes.

Email: lproven at cix.co.uk • Google Mail/Talk/Plus: lproven at gmail.com