Windows 1.0 For DEC Rainbow (mirror of Latrobe ftp anybody ?)

Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Thu May 4 20:46:39 CDT 2017

The old fashioned way: copy the files on the rainbow to the hard
drive, kermit to my unix box.

I have a kryoflux, but it's being nothing but frustrating to me since
I don't know if I have a known good floppy it supports or not. I mean
I have two 5.25 1.2M floppy drives, just have no way of knowing if
they are good or not and am loathe to try to buy another one...  So
I'm reading them the only way I know how: via an RX-50 on my
Rainbow...

I meant to get the Venix disks in the mail today, but today got away
from me. I'll get them in tomorrow.

Warner