IBM 4331 Mainframe 3 phase converter

Guy Sotomayor Jr ggs at shiresoft.com
Thu May 4 09:36:55 CDT 2017

Does anyone know how to convert KVa to 208v 3-phase currents and/or HP?  IBM’s docs all specify power in KVa and most of the 3 phase converters (other than what Bob posted) seem to specify HP.  If I’m going to spend serious coin on a phase converter (I think I found it online for ~$3k…ouch!), I want to make sure it’s sized properly.

Thanks.

TTFN - Guy