Vaxstation 3100 of odd sort on epay

Systems Glitch systems.glitch at gmail.com
Tue May 2 19:38:30 CDT 2017

I keep meaning to stop by the guy's shop in MD and check out some of his DEC stuff. From what I can tell, this isn't TEMPEST shielding, but RF shielding for e.g. lab situations that require a low RF noise floor. It's probably effectively the same as TEMPEST in practice, but seems to lack the gov't certification.

Thanks,
Jonathan