PDP-11/20 in Iowa (x3)

Mark Linimon linimon at lonesome.com
Mon Mar 27 15:15:34 CDT 2017

On Mon, Mar 27, 2017 at 09:15:27AM -0400, Ethan Dicks via cctalk wrote:
> I also saved what C-sized prints I could find, and the rest
> appear to be on Bitsavers.

I was given a pile of them many years ago.  If there is something missing,
let me know.  My project to declutter has stalled at the moment.

I was always hoping to get a machine to go along with the prints :-)  It
was the first "real" machine I learned from both a hardware and software
perspective.  Lo, those many years ago ...

mcl