For Sale: STM Pied Piper "Portable Computer"

Santo Nucifora santo.nucifora at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 16:03:42 CDT 2017

What format are those disks in?  I did find the software and manuals but I
have to image my disks too.  I have not used them yet and have never
powered on my Pied Piper at this point.  I hope to image them this weekend
(if they are still good).

Wish my Pied Piper was in better shape but I'm happy to have what I got.
Here's a link:  http://vintagecomputer.ca/stm-pied-piper-computer  You can
see a pic of the manuals too.  I was considering scanning them but I'd have
to tear them apart so I haven't.

Santo