eBay: PDP-11/70 backplane?

Ethan Dicks ethan.dicks at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 16:36:58 CDT 2017

On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 5:15 PM, Guy Sotomayor Jr via cctalk
<cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
> 11/70 memory box backplane?  Seems about the right size and the
> molex connectors on the edge seem to be in the right places.  I’m
> however, not sure about the mounting brackets on each end.

ISTR the MOS memory box should have room for 16X M8728 256KB memory
boards (4MB) and 2? non memory boards (I haven't looked in mine in a
long time).  4MB of memory total, but I'm forgetting if it's 2MB per
box or 2MB per backplane in the same box or 4MB on one backplane...

-ethan