For Sale: STM Pied Piper "Portable Computer"

Adrian Graham witchy at binarydinosaurs.co.uk
Thu Mar 23 03:12:41 CDT 2017

On 22/03/2017 19:51, "cctalk" <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

> I have for sale this fine STM Pied Piper, Z80 CP/M machine from Canada
> circa 1983.  Please see details here:
>
> http://www.vcfed.org/forum/showthread.php?56872-STM-Pied-Piper-Portable-Comput
> er&p=453120#post453120

I have several of these including the full disk set of 'Perfect'
applications and diagnostics, demo disk etc. One of my jobs for last year
was to image those disks but it took me so long to find them I never got one
of those tuits we all need.

If anyone buys this let me know and I'll see what's still readable.

--
Adrian/Witchy
Binary Dinosaurs creator/curator