FTGH Large amount of DEC/Misc Classic computer hardware

Peter C. Wallace pcw at mesanet.com
Fri Mar 17 23:01:14 CDT 2017

On Fri, 17 Mar 2017, Jon Elson wrote:

> Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2017 21:02:34 -0500
> From: Jon Elson <elson at pico-systems.com>
> To: Peter C. Wallace <pcw at mesanet.com>,
>     General Discussion:  On-Topic and Off-Topic Posts <cctalk at classiccmp.org>
>     ;
> Subject: Re: FTGH Large amount of DEC/Misc Classic computer hardware
>
> On 03/17/2017 02:56 PM, Peter C. Wallace via cctalk wrote:
>> We need to move our business and I have about a ton of
>> classic cimputer junk in the SFBA that need to go or get scrapped:
>>
> You, too, Peter?  Wow, this is sure a small world!  I'm still getting rid of
> a few VAX items.
>
> Jon

Yeah we have a new place but less storage room at least for a couple of years
I also thought I would be playing around with my old computer stuff when I
retired, but I really dont see that happening (retiring soon or playing with
old electronics for fun when I do) also significant pressure from SO to
"get rid of that junk"

Peter Wallace