Univac I memory tank

dwight dkelvey at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 15 08:32:19 CDT 2017

I can't imagine why it needed to be reworked. That is only what I was told. I always thought it was kind of funny.

The Olivetti used a piece of wire for the delay line. I forget what the Dielh Combitron used but I know it used a two delay lines. One was for registers and the other was for lookup tables that loaded at turn on time from a metal tape ( as I recall ).

Dwight