VT52 keyboard question

Santo Nucifora santo.nucifora at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 17:17:08 CDT 2017

Mark,

Do you have a picture of what's underneath the key cap?  I think those are
Hi-Tek switches underneath. I believe they are similar to the VT-100
keyboard shown here:  https://deskthority.net/wiki/DEC_VT100  You can pull
the key cap off as long as you do it straight up.

Find out what kind of key switch it has and we'll go from there.

Santo