Aquired PDP 11/23

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Sun Mar 12 10:26:15 CDT 2017

    > From: Devin Davison

    > This past week I managed to pick up a  pdp 11/23.

Nice system; the CPU has the MMU and FPP, you've got what's probably a 256KB
memory card (an NS23M - documentation is available - depending on the chips,
it can be 64KB or 256KB - if the former, let me know, I'll swap you a 256KB
one), and I think the pair of quad cards are probably an RLV11. Not sure what
that off-brand dual card is - maybe a ROM of some sort?

I wonder what the card on top in the chassis is? It looks like it has way too
many chips on it to be just a power supply board - but I can't figure out what
it could be. Anyone know?

	Noel