FTGH (you come get): VAXstation 100 terminals

Cameron Kaiser spectre at floodgap.com
Mon Mar 6 01:56:50 CST 2017

I picked these up as part of an estate liquidation, but I don't have a
Unibus setup to run them off, and they are large and taking up space. They
now need to be gone. The condition is unknown but they are intact.

If you know what one is, you probably know how to hook it up and use it. If
you don't, they are NOT VAXen -- they're more like overgrown graphics
terminals that connect over Unibus. They are not like other VAXstations.

Take as many as you like (greater Los Angeles area). However, units that
are not spoken for, or haven't made other arrangements regarding, will go
to the recycler this weekend. E-mail me offlist if you are interested.