Full immersion emulation

Paul Koning paulkoning at comcast.net
Sun Mar 5 10:11:53 CST 2017

> On Mar 5, 2017, at 3:02 AM, Mark Linimon via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
>
> On Sat, Mar 04, 2017 at 01:34:25PM -0800, Chuck Guzis via cctalk wrote:
>> terrible fluorescent lighting.
>
> There's another kind?

Well, there are "daylight" type fluorescent bulbs.  Those are quite good.  We've had them around the house (my electronics workshop and our home office) for years now.

The more modern replacement would be daylight (5500 K) LEDs, and in fact you can get LEDs that fit in fluorescent fixtures, either as is or (probably a better choice) with the ballast removed.  Something to be considered in the future...

	paul