huge thank you

Susan Anderson suea.pac at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 17:36:18 CST 2017

Hi:
Just a quick note to thank the cc forum for providing a platform to
publicize our needs in an (nostalgic?) attempt to re-create a Data
General Eclipse and Nova environment that we used for a number of
years, over 40 years ago, in what I thought might well be a fruitless
endeavor. Were it not for this forum, and in particular the generous
assistance of Mr.Jay Jaeger of Wisconsin, the project would have never
gotten off the ground. As it is, progress is now in store! Gratefully,
Roger H. Anderson Endwell NY