RL02 to image file

Jay Jaeger cube1 at charter.net
Thu Jun 1 06:59:56 CDT 2017

I can.  I use a DR11 parallel port on an 11/24 to transfer the files.  Used to do it to a PC with an old serial port, but now I can do it with an Arduino and connect it to a PC via Ethernet

BTW, you contacted me some time ago about this same thing.  I went to a not small amount of effort to get my RL02 drive back in shape and tested, and I let you know I was ready, and then I never heard back from you.

Sent from my iPad