TS05AA drives?

Nico de Jong nico at farumdata.dk
Thu Jan 19 11:59:28 CST 2017

Hi all

I have never had problems with reading 800 bpi tapes on a Qualster 3412S.
But writing is a completely different discipline. The M4 9914 (?) can do it,
according to the documentation, but I've never tried it.
The 3412 is a bit weak in reading stitching tapes, the 9914 is a lot better
(I have both)

/Nico