Tested Wyse and IBM terminals and keyboards available

Glen Slick glen.slick at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 13:08:45 CST 2017

On Wed, Jan 18, 2017 at 10:28 AM, Ethan Dicks <ethan.dicks at gmail.com> wrote:

> I know the 3151 is a later model in the sequence - it appears to
> emulate the IBM 3101, plus the ADM-3A, ADM-5, ADDS Viewpoint A2,
> Hazeltine 1500, and various Televideo TVI 9xx models.

There are also plug in ROM cartridges (similar form factor to a PCMCIA
card with a completely different connector) for the 3151 terminals
which provide additional emulation capabilities. I have a 94X4114
cartridge which adds VT220 emulation capability to a 3151. Got that
from Will on eBay a couple of years ago. Probably not easy to find if
you go looking for one.