What's the rarest or most unusual computer-related item

Nico de Jong nico at farumdata.dk
Tue Jan 17 10:33:14 CST 2017

I wouldnt be surprised if I were the only one with a Philips PTS mini, or
rather a set of spares that can be combined into one. The PTS series is a
swedish development, based on Philips P800 hardware, but with a lot of extra
adapters so it could be used for banks, airlines, etc.
BTW : I'm still looking for a 5 MB drive, called PTS 6876. It is also known
under other (Philips) names.

/Nico