Close encounters of the CADR kind

Al Kossow aek at bitsavers.org
Mon Jan 16 10:14:36 CST 2017

On 1/16/17 7:42 AM, Alfred M. Szmidt wrote:

>    is _definitely_ a CADR.
>
> How do you figure that?

logo panel, for one, blue power strip on the bottom

and, I owned one for a while.

if pics are needed, I can see if I can get access to it again

I assume that CONS ww panel we had on display in Boston was there because it
was wired by a robot they built. It's certainly uninteresting otherwise, since
it has no components on it. Of course the people who took pictures didn't bother
to take a picture of the BACK of it.. you know, the INTERESTING side with the
wiring...