What's the rarest or most unusual computer-related item do you own?

Jon Elson elson at pico-systems.com
Fri Jan 13 18:06:07 CST 2017

> From: "Rick Bensene" <rickb at bensene.com>
>> - A Tektronix 4132 Unix workstation  using a National 32016 CPU and a
>> 4.2bsd port called UTek

Gee, how does it perform?  I built a clone of a Logical
Microcomputer Co. 32016 Multibus system and got it working.
But, it was glacially slow!  I did have some memory that was
likely a little slower than the stock memory, but it wasn't
insanely slow.  But, firing up certain things like editors
was just maddening.  And, I'm not talking about Emacs, just
vi.  I eventually got a MicroVAX-II to replace it, and, yes,
that DID have a cache to speed up the memory, but it was
quite a difference.

Jon