Obscure MIT-spinoff computer (Was: What's the rarest or most unusual computer-related item do you own?)

Gary Oliver go at ao-cs.com
Wed Jan 11 16:13:07 CST 2017

On 01/11/2017 01:14 PM, William Maddox wrote:
>> Does this ring any bells for anyone?

I haven't heard of that in quite while.  Though I never owned one
personally, a
good friend bought one (and waited and waited...)  Finally received the
wirewrap
version but it never lived up to it's promise.  I google for it and
search eBay
from time to time hoping to see one, but the number shipped was probably
so low as to make it too obscure to ever show up.

Hope yours is running.

-Gary