What's the rarest or most unusual computer-related item do you own?

Tom Manos tmanos at concursive.com
Tue Jan 10 16:31:28 CST 2017

I just gave away my pride and joy: an AT&T 3B2 1000 in perfect
condition with just about every accessory you could want and fully
configured. It was a dual processor system, and fully maxed out with
RAM and ports. It had an ethernet card and SCSI,

I collected boards and documentation for many years and had a complete
set of original docs, and many, many spares.

I was downsizing and ended up giving it away to another denizen of the
list along with a couple Sparc 20's and a bunch of other stuff. It
completely filled up a rental SUV and traveled from Virginia to a
state way out west. Many hundreds of pounds of stuff.

It's happily running now.

I miss it, but hopefully it's getting more use than I was giving it.