National Semiconductor IMP mini

Raymond Wiker rwiker at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 01:01:47 CST 2017

I see he also has an Apple II that he wants $2000 for --- it's listed as "NON
WORKING ELECTRICAL COMPONENTS FROM EXTREME AGE", and from date codes and
copyright markings it appears to be far from original. In fact, the
motherboard seems to be a Rev 7 RFI motherboard, and the processor is (I
think) from 1985. If that one is worth $2000, my Apple IIs must be worth at
least $6000 each :-)