Sparcbook 3TX Hard Drive?

Jerry Kemp other at oryx.us
Tue Feb 28 21:45:16 CST 2017

However it plays out for you, thanks for sharing with the group.

I always wanted a SPARCbook, never could afford one at the time, and according
to the wife, now would not be a good time to acquire one according to the wife
after just picking up a SPARCserver 1000e + 3 large SPARCarray's.

Living vicariously thru your SPARCbook experience now.

Hope everything goes well with this project.

Jerry