Cassette Interface Assistance

Jim Brain brain at jbrain.com
Tue Feb 28 13:08:00 CST 2017

On 2/28/2017 12:36 PM, allison via cctalk wrote:
> A sound recorder, how novel.  My I phone and androids already do that.
> Before that I use tape recorders.
Using a classic machine, how novel.  My iPhone and androids already
compute everything I need.  Before that I used other machines still more
capable than classic systems.
> AVR can measure small signals using the A/D and then do a bit of
> looking for zeo crossing to
> detect bit times.
Even that is too much work, since the AVR has an internal comparator
(that will fire an interrupt on crossing), no need to measure voltage
levels.  But, as I noted in the original email, I already tried that,
and did not have success.

Jim

--
Jim Brain