Q Bus Music Board

Bill Gunshannon bill.gunshannon at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 23 10:34:18 CST 2017

From: cctalk [cctalk-bounces at classiccmp.org] on behalf of Pontus Pihlgren [pontus at Update.UU.SE]
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2017 11:26 AM
To: General Discussion: On-Topic and Off-Topic Posts
Subject: Re: Q Bus Music Board

On Thu, Feb 23, 2017 at 01:25:24PM +0000, Bill Gunshannon wrote:
> I think IO have a couple of them but I never heard them play music. :-)

A couple of A6006 or a couple of Q Bus Music Boards?

(I'm guessing A6006, I think that even I have D/A boards lying
around)

Don't remember the numbers and they are packed away as I haven't done much
with my PDP's since moving 3 yearsago  but they are the A/D, D/A boards probably
from a MINC somewhere.  At the time I got them I was getting interested in
robotics, HVAC and home control and the PDP's seemed like reasonale candidates
as it's all for fun anyway.  Might be fun to make one talk Bluetooth and then use it
to control Lego MIndstorms and even my Roomba's.

bill