New batch of pdp8 OMNIBUS to USB interface! Please Read and react!

Paul Koning paulkoning at comcast.net
Sun Feb 19 16:32:37 CST 2017

> On Feb 19, 2017, at 6:36 AM, Philipp Hachtmann <hachti at hachti.de> wrote:

> Wen I first encountered eagle it was running under DOS. No windows. Don't remember if there was a schematic editor. And not much to click.

Yes, it had schematic editor, board editor, and the same half-assed autorouter it still has today.  And library editor.  No CAM processor, though.  The fact that it used DOS probably accounts for the odd mouse and cut/paste conventions, although even back then there were semi-standards of a sort at least for cut/paste.

	paul