New batch of pdp8 OMNIBUS to USB interface! Please Read and react!

W2HX w2hx at w2hx.com
Tue Feb 14 15:19:08 CST 2017

Thanks. I meant that the comment about 45.5 was in jest but I actually have a plan to use a baudot to ascii converter box I have (also converts 60mA current loop to RS232) to allow me to connect my M28 TTYs to my PDP-8 and IMSAI. I think it will be much cooler than a 33 ASR. Of course the tape stuff won't be very useful :).

Eugene W2HX