Logic Analysers

Rob Jarratt robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Fri Feb 3 15:50:26 CST 2017

> 3) An HP1630. I forget which one, probably a 1630G. It does all I want. I was
> also AFAIK the last HP LA to have a proper component-level service manual.
> It's also a classic computer in its own right (6809 + 6829 MMU). Oddly the CRT
> is scanned vertically, I have no idea why.

Hello Tony,

I bought a 1630G a while back. It came with pods, but didn't have the leads that plug into the pods. I am sure I could make something (in fact I intend to try it out this weekend if my cold doesn't get the better of me), but if you have any information on what to search for (model/part number) or know where I might buy some that would be really useful.

Regards

Rob