Amiga Power Connector. Was: Looking for AMP / TE coaxial connectors - Memorex 651 drive

Alexandre Souza alexandre.tabajara at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 08:45:23 CST 2017

> I made a quick stopgap power connector for testing an Amiga 500 by soldering the leads
> of a discarded rack server power supply to 5 small nails, worked just fine.

A small bit of info that may (or may not) interest you:

The strange female connector soldered on pcb of any amiga computer can
be xchanged by a DIN-8 PCB female connector. Just unsolder the square
beast, and solder the common DIN-8.

I have to do this in mostly all power-supply-less amigas I get in Brazil :(

Maybe you're interested in this small piece of info :)