Dec-10 Day announcement from Living Computers: Museum + Labs

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Sun Dec 10 17:19:10 CST 2017

    > From: Ethan Dicks

    > I look forward to taking a stab at this.

I suspect there are a number of people who'd be interested in MASSBUS storage
devices (e.g. me - suddenly all those RH11's I've got are no longer boat-
anchors :-). We should try and organize an group build, to share the load.
Anyone else interested?

Oh, one detail I didn't look at: what's the physical interface this uses?
Hopefully three of the Berg/DuPont connectors (i.e. what's on the RHxx
boards, with flat cables going to the adapter to the standard MASSBUS
connector, a device rejoicing in the name 'Receptacle Housing Assembly'); the
original MASSBUS cables (along with the 'Receptacle Housing Assembly' are now
rare as hen's teeth). And there's also the MASSBUS termination...

	Noel