Ebay listings from potomacstore

Pete Lancashire pete at petelancashire.com
Sat Dec 2 22:30:51 CST 2017

I would photocopy them within a few days of them. The paper was still
available into the late 80's but the Hunt brothers with the Silver scam
pretty much killed it. If you kept the printouts
in a binder/drawer they would last quite a long time. I think I still have
some. The 2nd generation Tek printers did a pretty good job of keeping
clean, but the first one did need quite regular cleaning.

I somewhat remember the small but I guess being in my 20's it didn't bother
me that much :-) Where out HCU was, there was a lot of ventilation so it
never got that bad.

-pete