Oscilloscope Recommendation

Ian Finder ian.finder at gmail.com
Sat Apr 29 13:15:36 CDT 2017

I would suggest just about any used Tektronix TDS 200mhz or higher 4
channel scope with a good display- from the mid 90s or newer.

Make sure to look up the model year to ensure it has reliable caps.

I have not been a fan of the new designed-in-china test equipment like the
'rigol'

--
   Ian Finder
   (206) 395-MIPS