Looking for TRS-80 Model parts (and/or someone in the Phoenix, AZ area)

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Mon Apr 24 02:16:57 CDT 2017

very good radioengr  give Jim a  hand  with it

It is going to take a pretty big  box to  ship it  for  Jim.. I  am trying
to remember how  big the  think is  I  have not seen ours in eons.

We have some large boxes  we have saved but will have to see what it  would
take to get at them.

The one thing I would recommend is  some sort of internal support  against
crushing.. almost an inner  reinforcing  frame that would  prevent  collapse
of the box and thus shattering the plastic.

Used to  run into  stuff like this  when shipping  hp  2624 terminals  etc.

Then the  other way is one huge ass box and  that  injectable  foam  stuff
in  2 molded sections... with  some  wood stakes that keep top  from
crushing.

Ed#

In a message dated 4/23/2017 11:25:43 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
cctalk at classiccmp.org writes:

I'm in  the Phoenix area - Peoria specifically. Let me know if I an help.