Large Scale Systems Museum announcement

Bill Gunshannon bill.gunshannon at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 21 15:19:01 CDT 2017

Dave,
 I don't even remember whatall you got from me but did any of make it into the
museum?  Would be great if I could make a trip out there to see it but I never
know what is coming next.

Just as a matter of curiosity, The University of Scranton (my former employer
and Alma Mater) has static displays along one corridor of the Loyola Science
Center that change every semester or two.  A number of the items on display
are on loan from my collection.

bill