DEC wall plates, cables

jim stephens jwsmail at
Sun Apr 9 02:58:22 CDT 2017

Here is the connector it has to go into.

I found three other cable sites with the identical page you shared (but 
came up much more quickly).

Certainly looks like MMJ to me.  that was what I searched for as well.


On 4/8/2017 11:54 AM, Gregory Beat via cctalk wrote:
> Paul,
> Are these the "offset clip" RJ-12 6p6c modular jacks?
> greg
> chicago
> Sent from iPad Air

More information about the cctech mailing list