IBM System/32 and System/3 Manuals available

Curious Marc curiousmarc3 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 01:35:15 CDT 2017

Jay Herde, a viewer of my YouTube channel, contacted me to say that he has the following available that he would like to get rid of:

IBM System/3 Disk Concepts and Planning Guide.
IBM System/3 RPG II Disk File Processing Programmer's Guide.
IBM System/3 Models 8 and 10 Disk System Control Programming Reference Manual.
IBM System/32 Operator Training Student Text.
IBM System/32 Displayed Messages Guide.

He should be cc'ed above but I am not sure if his email we will make it through. Contact me off list if you are interested and I'll put you in touch with him.

Marc