Is anyone making replacement clear labels for DEC gear?

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Thu Sep 29 10:12:47 CDT 2016

    > From: Ethan Dicks

    > One aspect of it is that some of the labels are damaged
    > Before embarking on spinning up a process, I thought I'd ask if anyone
    > has already done so.

This definitely sounds like a place where it would be good to have one person
specialize in this, rather than everyone rolling their own.

I, for instance, could use a number of these labels (starting with the one
that lists the boards in the 11/45 CPU - although that one's black on white).

Anyone up for becoming label-meister?

	Noel