Short test programs for pdp 11/34

devin davison lyokoboy0 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 21:52:12 CDT 2016

Thanks for all the helpful information. The machine looks to be working. I
found a few different key in programs. I can get to the console emulator
prompt on the attached vt100. I keyed in a few short programs to write to
the vt100 and they worked as expected. One step closer. I am about to
install the disk drive controller and connect the drive, i do have a bunch
of disks labeled for rsx, what is the procedure for booting off of a disk
pack?