Looking for a MXV11 board (QBus)

alex d azd30 at telus.net
Thu Sep 22 11:29:12 CDT 2016

Hi,

As per the subject, I'm wondering if anyone has a spare MXV11 that they would be willing to part with.
It's going in 2x4 (H9281) enclosure, where I'm currently losing two slots to a mem card and a DLV11-J.
I would prefer the -BF version, so I can run either my 11/23 or the 11/73 processor card in there,
but the -A version will do in a pinch. Boot ROM's would also be nice, but not a hard requirement...

Please let me know off-list. I am in the Pacific Northwest if that makes a difference to anyone...

cheers
--
alex