Value of 7-track TU10

william degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 16:51:24 CDT 2016

> None. I don't own either the drive, or a controller for it.
>
>         Noel

Noel,
About my earlier comments just making sure I understand precisely what you
you're asking to price.  I found the doc somewhere months ago sorry I can't
remember where.  I will upload to my site if I get a free moment and it's
still on my computer. These are very heavy much more so than a cpu rack.
Assuming you can wheel into a truck intact without disassembly and because
it's a slave / pdp 11...$2000 if clean.  Master unit double that price.
I think that's the big differentiator because I am unsure what use a slave
alone is worth without the controller set, but I am sure you have a
plan/researched the solution